Fenway Health is seeking a Patient Services Coordinator to join our Dental Department. The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for providing exemplary customer service, patient registration & documentation, appointment scheduling, and patient flow, collection of daily cash and audit procedures, and opening and closing the receptionist station daily. The schedule for this position includes 8-hour shifts between 9 am and 7 pm on weekdays as well as Saturdays (8-1), as needed.
Please Apply HERE
As a Patient Services Coordinator at Fenway Health, you will:
- Greet each client with a smile and a welcoming manner
- Accurately register new and existing patients
- Check Eligibility with insurance and calculate accurate co-pays
- Schedule appointments according to the patient’s needs and provider availability
- Performs other related job duties as required
Fenway Health offers fantastic benefits to those who qualify including:
- A team culture built on providing excellent customer service, collaboration, and a passion for advancing LGBTQIA+ health
- Generous paid time off including 3+ weeks of vacation, 9 sick days, 3 personal days, and 12 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive and low-cost health and dental (100% employer contribution) insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Employer contributions towards a 403(b) retirement savings account and profit sharing
- Employee wellness program
- 35% discount at Fenway’s Optical Shop
- 25% discount on teeth whitening at Fenway’s dental department
- 20 % discount at Fenway’s award-winning thrift store, Boomerangs
- Free annual BlueBikes membership
- Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare setting
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous customer service experience in healthcare setting
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with colleagues, patients, clients and vendors across the spectrum of diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, national origin and immigrant status, religious or spiritual identity, disability (physical, mental, emotional and developmental), veteran status, and/or limited English proficiency.
- Willingness to contribute towards Fenway’s efforts in becoming an anti-racist organization and promoting a culture dedicated to ongoing development in service of humility, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging, where differences are acknowledged and valued.
- Experience using Epic and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of business procedures
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Sit at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Highly experienced individuals may be compensated at a higher rate.