Fenway Health is New England’s premiere provider of healthcare to the LGBT community. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center with competitive salaries, strong leadership, excellent organizational supports, and a compelling patient mix. Our new Family Medicine services build upon our history of high-quality care and services and expand our primary care options to include care of children. We’re seeking a dynamic Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Reporting to the Site Medical Director or Physician Floor Leader and in collaboration with a Team Physician, the Fenway Health Team Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) provides health maintenance, acute episodic, and chronic disease focused patient care to assigned patients.
Primary responsibilities - provides direct medical services to Fenway Health patients; provides psychosocial screening and evaluation to patients; provides appropriate documentation and credentials; continues educational growth.
NOTE: Position currently involves some remote work including conducting telehealth visits with patients. Remote work hours and duties are subject to change based on patient demand, federal and state changes to work regulations, and payor reimbursement guidelines.
Please Apply HERE
- Education: Graduate degree from a certified Family Medicine/Pediatrics NP program
- Current Massachusetts license
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with colleagues, patients, clients and vendors across the spectrum of diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, national origin and immigrant status, religious or spiritual identity, disability (physical, mental, emotional and developmental), veteran status, and/or limited English proficiency.
- Willingness to contribute towards Fenway’s efforts in becoming an anti-racist organization and promoting a culture dedicated to ongoing development in service of humility, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging, where differences are acknowledged and valued.
- At least two years of clinical experience as an NP in primary care
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Internal ID: MED-23Q3-EG-5