Talent Acquisition is an art and a science and we are looking for someone to join our outstanding team and bring energy, creativity, and passion to our existing TA approach. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for leading talent acquisition at Fenway Health and for creating the Fenway Health Experience for every candidate. The Fenway Health Experience begins with defining the position, crafting the job posting, identify best places to post through the completion of the first year of employment. We strive to recruit and engage talented and diverse individuals who will propel Fenway Health’s mission and vision to enhance the wellbeing of the LGBTQIA+ community and all people in our neighborhoods and beyond through access to the highest quality health care, education, research and advocacy. Toward this end, the Recruitment Manager partners closely with the entire HR team and hiring managers across Fenway Health to identify staffing and performance needs, explore creative and innovative ways to meet the needs of the position, and succeed at delivering an outstanding experience for every candidate. The Recruiting Manager is also responsible for (co) building a strong Employer Brand.
Please Apply Here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1089159/Fenway-Health/Human-Resources-Recruiting-Manager
- As a member of the HR leadership team, contribute towards Fenway’s efforts in becoming an anti-racist organization and promoting a culture dedicated to ongoing development in service of humility, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging, where differences are acknowledged and valued.
- Create a TA vision and set a course for where we want TA to be in 8, 12, 18, 24 months.
- Provide supervisory oversight to the talent acquisition team, supervising the TA recruiters and participating in goal setting and identification of professional development opportunities to grow and build their skills.
- Audit the existing recruiting process and identify ways to advance and infuse the human aspect into the process
- Assess the current Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure that the system is serving our needs and advancing our process and not the other way around.
- Use innovative and creative tools and resources to identify top talent
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with Boston community groups, organizations, and programs, including nontraditional sources of potential talent
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop a TA dashboard and reports that will inform the TA work, hiring managers and the FH leadership.
- Design and develop staff wide training on inclusive hiring practices
- Transition from a passive to a more proactive hiring process by creatively sourcing and identifying candidates- using available tools.
2. Full Cycle Recruiting
- Proactively reach out to a diverse candidate pool and facilitate the full recruitment cycle for all staff positions
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop a talent acquisition strategy and pipeline for clinical positions, including nurses and physicians.
- Coordinate efforts to enhance the diversity of staff, in cooperation with the EVP of Racial Equity and Social Justice Inclusion and other FH partners
- Conduct inclusive job searches that ensure we have teams of high performing, diverse, resilient and innovative talent
- Partner with hiring managers to review job specifications, identified required skills and ideal experience(s).
- Creatively source and interview candidates, validate applicant credentials, including reference checks, extend offers and analyze trend data.
- Represent FH at career fairs in greater Boston and beyond building Fenway’s brand and reputation as an employer of choice
- Maintain the FH careers page paying close attention to strongly communicating our mission and vision and our Racial Equity Action Plan goals
- Responsible for the management of the day-to-day administration and oversight of the Applicant Tracking System. Provide technical troubleshooting to staff; maintains data integrity, continually evaluate system functionality to ensure it is meeting business needs and works with service provider to makes appropriate system enhancements and modifications.
- Develop and maintain talent acquisition metrics and dashboard to report on trends and targets
- Contribute to the ongoing advancement of our new hire on-boarding process and First Year Experience. Work closely with HR team and hiring managers to put together a departmental on-boarding plan for new hires and ensure that the process is closely followed by checking in with new hire and manager.
3. Agency Participatory Expectations
- Suggests and participates in continuing quality improvement efforts
- Adheres to all agency and departmental policies and procedures
- Participates in quality assessment and improvement activities as requested
- Adheres to the highest principles of patient and client confidentiality
- Adheres to established safety policies, procedures and precautions; identifies potential or actual unsafe situations in the environment and takes measures to rectify the situation
- Attends all required meetings, in-services and professional trainings
- Attends all regularly scheduled research meetings, trainings, forums and pertinent FCH staff meetings
- Maintains professional competence necessary to perform job responsibilities; maintains and provides agency with records of continuing education activities
- Serves on agency committees and in professional organizations when requested
4. Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in Human Resources management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of Human Resources experience, with at least 7 years of experience working in the recruitment function and at least 2 years supervising staff
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with colleagues, patients, clients and vendors across the spectrum of diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, national origin and immigrant status, religious or spiritual identity, disability (physical, mental, emotional and developmental), veteran status, and/or limited English proficiency.
- Willingness to contribute towards Fenway’s efforts in becoming an anti-racist organization and promoting a culture dedicated to ongoing development in service of humility, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging, where differences are acknowledged and valued.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations, such as EEO/AA, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, and employment laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on social media networks.
- Outstanding knowledge of HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent decision-making, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more. LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Internal ID: HR-22-FT-5