Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as an Office Manager!
In this vital position, the Office Manager assists the Director and Assistant Program Director in managing the support functions required for the efficient and safe operation of the program. The office manager oversees the support staff of the EI program sites and functions as the liaison to the administrative offices in Dedham for third party and contract billing.
Schedule: 40 hours per week; currently a hybrid of remote and in-office; Monday through Friday flexible hours
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skill
- High level of comfort with technology and proficiency in systems including Microsoft Office, billing software, and Excel.
- High School diploma required
- At least one year supervisory experience in a similar setting
- Three years administrative experience
- Three years experience in a health setting or related field preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.