If you strive for excellence, are compassionate and want to surround yourself by an extraordinary group of talented employees, we have a great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Program Manager of our amazing DMH Flex Team!
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of the DMH Flex Program. This includes supervising DMH Flex Team staff, leading team meetings, providing group supervision, managing referrals and intakes from DMH, attending regional and State DMH meetings, and reporting data to DMH. The Program Manager is a member of the Management Team and assists the Program Director in program planning, development and oversight, implementation of program policies and goals, and monitoring of cultural and linguistic competency of services.
As one of the largest and most respected healthcare and human services providers in Massachusetts, Riverside is a great place to develop a long-term career.
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health discipline and independent clinical licensure required (LICSW or LMHC)
- Two years clinical experience working with youth with mental illness and their families required, with at least one year in a community setting
- Experience as a supervisor preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.