We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Adult Clinical Team Manager
Riverside is seeking a passionate clinical team manager to join our Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) team in Milford! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated behavioral health professionals!
The Adult Clinical Team Manager (CTM) oversees all care provided on the multidisciplinary treatment team, ensuring integration between roles and adherence to the mission of the CBHC. The multidisciplinary treatment team includes: clinicians, care coordinators, peer specialists, nurses, medical assistants and prescribers. The Adult CTM is a leadership role within the CBHC, and in consultation with the Assistant Program Director will be responsible for the following:
- Provides support in the daily operation of the program and ensuring access and quality of care
- Appropriate staffing and staff support
- Effective participation in the wider service system to ensure continuity of care
- Support coordination of care with providers external to the CBHC Outpatient Center such as DMH, ACCS, Connect 2 Recovery, Crossroads Clubhouse
- Involve families in evaluation, treatment planning and on-going treatment to the degree agreed upon with consumer.
- Provide at minimum weekly supervision to clinical staff and peer specialists, care coordinators or interns as assigned by Assistant Program Director.
Pay: $75,000 - $80,000/ annual salary
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer!
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License and regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Masters Degree in Social Work or Counseling; PH.D, Ed.D. or PsyD required.
- Must be three years post licensure at the independent level of licensure for the discipline, specific to the clinician’s training and expertise.
- 1 Year supervisory or managerial experience in a similar setting
- At least 5 years of clinical experience at the master’s level
- Experience with adult service systems including DMH and various levels of care.
- Must meet all requirements to maintain an active professional license in the individual’s professional discipline, including, but not limited to, continuing education, ethical requirements, etc.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.