We make a difference - in your community and in your career.
This posting is for internal employees only at this time, please see other Care Coordinator positions on our job career site for any external roles you may be interested in.
The Care Coordinator serves as a member of a Behavioral Health Community Partners (BH CP) team, providing person-centered and recovery oriented care management and coordination to assigned Enrollees, including but not limited to outreach and engagement, assisting Enrollees to identify goals and to develop an individual care plan, completing comprehensive Assessments, facilitating Care Teams, and coordinating communication among Enrollees, their healthcare and other providers, involved state agencies and others, and supporting Enrollees to access and utilize resources to improve and maintain their health physical and behavioral health.
In this vital role, the Care Coordinator will:
- Conducts outreach and engagement activities to encourage CP enrollment, including ensuring mechanisms for communication among Enrollees and others involved in Enrollees’ care in all aspects of assessment and care planning and coordination activities.
- Functions as the primary care coordinator for assigned Enrollees including conducting face-to-face, telephonic and electronic outreach with Enrollees and maintaining ongoing communication.
- Completes comprehensive Assessments, Person-Centered Care Plans and updates as required by program protocols and policies in conjunction with Enrollees, their Care Teams and other BH CP team members
- Organizes and facilitates Care Team meetings in partnership with enrollees and their natural and formal supports.
- Assists Enrollees with navigating through all systems of care, provides referrals to appropriate services and supports, coaches and assists Enrollee to attain health and wellness goals
Schedule: Full- Time
Pay Rate: $45,000- $50,000 annual salary depending on tenure time with Riverside & experience
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Ability to use a computer for word processing, EHR and email/Outlook Calendar, and the Internet for resource searches persons served
- Must be able to establish a rapport and work effectively with a diverse multicultural group of persons served and program staff members.
- Regular access to reliable transportation is required in order to attend required trainings, meetings and/or fulfill other responsibilities of this role.
- High School Diploma/GED with one year of professional or years of lived experience
- Associate’s degree in a behavioral health or social service field with one year of professional or lived experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not required)
- Must embrace person-centered planning philosophy
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.