We make a difference - in your community and in your career.
Child & Youth Clinician
Come work for our Behavioral Health Services Division at Riverside Community Care!
The Child & Youth Clinician will provide direct clinical assessment and clinical intervention for child, adolescent, young adult, and adult individuals of the program. They will offer support and family therapy to youth and their families and develop service plans with persons served, including periodic reviews of the treatment plan.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain regular communication with treatment team and collateral providers/case managers/school personnel as necessary. This may include attending planning or case management meetings regarding person served members.
- Involve families in evaluation, treatment planning and on-going treatment to the degree agreed upon with person served.
- Provide crisis management for person served on caseload and other outpatient center clients as necessary.
- Coordinate services with Emergency Services/Mobile Crisis Intervention as needed.
- Provide consultation and education to families.
- Act as a resource for staff on issues related to youth.
- May provide services in the community which can include home and school (applicable to some Clinicians in this role, based upon the needs of the program).
Schedule: Full Time; 40 hours a week hybrid between in person and remote, and at least 2 evenings available to accommodate clients after work/ school.
Pay: 48k- 63k depending on productivity level and experience
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Experience or willingness to be trained in evidence-based practices required.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and to function independently.
- Intermediate-Advanced computer fluency, including Microsoft Office and electronic health record system, required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling required.
- Must have independent licensure or be on track for independent licensure in the state of MA.
- One year of experience specific to the clinician’s training and expertise required.
- Must be Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certified.
- Must meet all requirements leading to an active professional license in the individual’s professional discipline, including, but not limited to, continuing education, ethical requirements, etc.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.