Exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Relief Clinician!
This vital role supports school-based contracts by providing student and classroom support as needed within the Somerville and Cambridge schools.
The Clinician will:
- provide culturally competent, trauma informed, strength-based services to a diverse population of children and families struggling with multiple stressors including mental health, trauma, inadequate community supports & resources, language barriers, poverty and homelessness
- provide, as required within assigned parameters of work, student and classroom support to include one on one student interventions, teacher and classroom consultation, group therapy facilitation, case management, as well as resource identification and linkage
- provide treatment planning of assigned youth and responsible for leading a variety of treatment groups
Schedule: Flexible work shifts available
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, which is perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer!
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Ability to work independently in supporting community-based caseload
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Master’s degree in a human service field, psychology, social work, or other clinical discipline
- Minimum one-year clinical experience working directly with youth who have experienced serious emotional disturbance or emotional challenges to well-being and their families
- Experience with culturally diverse populations preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.