Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as an Intensive Care Coordinator in our innovative child mental health program!
Work as part of a team to oversee the care planning and coordination of services to children with serious emotional disturbance and their families.
Primary responsibilities include:
- engaging families
- conducting clinical assessments
- planning services based upon family needs and goals
- working to oversee implementation of plans
We have an amazing orientation, awesome training in high fidelity wraparound, and supervision towards licensure!
Schedule: Hybrid with flexible schedule options
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why The Boston Globe and Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- Bachelor's in social work or other mental health discipline required
- Minimum of one-year experience working with children with serious emotional disturbance required
- Community-based experience strongly preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.