Great full-time opportunity for a Maintenance Technician I / Landscaper to join our facilities team!
In this position, you will:
- assist with ongoing repairs/maintenance as needed which may include: painting, wall/window repair, minor plumbing repairs, minor electrical repairs, office moves, etc.
- perform general landscaping at residential and commercial sites which may include: cutting grass; weeding; cutting of all over grown brush as needed; keep parking areas etc clean of all trash; trimming bushes; raking yards; applying mulch; power wash buildings and other surfaces; cleaning gutters, planting seasonal plantings, plowing snow; shoveling walks, driveways, and other areas, sanding, and salting as needed
- assist with larger maintenance, renovation and landscape designing projects as needed
- provide emergency on call service
This position requires travel to various sites across Massachusetts.
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Accredited Technical School Diploma or General Education degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience required
- Basic carpentry skills required
- Knowledge of state building code requirements preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.