We make a difference - in your community and in your career.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This posting is for internal employees only at this time, please see other LPN positions on our job career site for any external roles you may be interested in.
The LPN serves as key part of a Behavioral Health Community Partners (BHCP) team, providing direct support and collaboration to program enrollees and team members to completing the tasks identified in the contact as appropriate for the role of an LPN in a timely manner. LPNs support enrollees and staff in collaborating on health related challenges faced by enrollees of the program. Frequent collaboration with internal and external collaterals providers regarding the health needs, medications and documentation for program members. Collaborate with program leadership to develop and deliver ongoing trainings for program staff to support the continued professional skill development of staff.
This LPN will also be responsible for:
- Delivers on all aspects of care coordination as described by contract and program design to be provided by an LPN nurse within the BHCP program
- Collaborates with BHCP RN and staff to prepare necessary information to complete medication reconciliations, including; obtaining medication lists, discharge summaries and other documentation as necessary, entering that information into the electronic health record, and communicating with RN when ready for final review.
- Helps track key data related to contract quality metrics, including but not limited to diagnostic and utilization information; specifically annual physicals, A1C testing, and select behavioral health diagnoses program wide.
- Communicates directly with Enrollees via telephonic, electronic and face-to-face and documents all activities as required by program policies and protocols.
- Completes all required administrative documentation, including but not limited to reports, statistics, timesheets, etc., in a complete, accurate and timely manner in compliance with organization and relevant state or payer requirements.
Schedule: Full Time
Pay Rate: $34.00/hour
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
- Must embrace person-centered planning philosophy.
- Ability to use a computer for word processing, EHR and email/Outlook Calendar required.
- Regular access to reliable transportation is required in order to attend required trainings, meetings and/or fulfill other responsibilities of this role.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current Massachusetts license to practice required.
- Experience with people with mental illness required; experience with substance use disorders preferred
- At least one year of providing care to individuals with medical problems preferred.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.